Monday, January 28, 2008

Beautiful Pet Portraits

I do portraits and custom paintings of all types.

To see examples of my work please visit my website at www.blazerartgallery.com

Custom paintings are $0.75 per square inch (ex. an 8x10=80sq in x .75= $60 for your commissioned painting)Payment due upon completion of painting.

They're all done on stretched canvas with the staple free sides painted so there is never a need to have it framed, comes ready to hang on your wall.

Paintings are done in acrylic paint and coated with a protective varnish.

Paintings are finished and ready to hang within 14 days.

All you need to get started is a pet snapshot. Order a one of a kind custom pet portrait for your loved ones today.

Email me if you have any other questions.

Here are some examples of my work:


Picture 008


Picture 021


Picture 034


Picture 414333

No comments: